Cart 0 pieces
Four principles of picking high-quality whey protein The comparison chart you have to buy to have to hold!
Pull down there will be a comparison chart 1. Whey Protein Purity Here we are talking about the Whey Protein, the purity of the whey protein, we can see from the nutrition label behind, the number of Protein XXg in per 100g, This represents the percentage of whey protein of the product. Take ON Gold Standard as an example, the protein in 100g is 77.5g, which means that its product whey protein purity is 77.5%, and the remaining 22.5% is other ingredients. 2. Other ingredients (fat, artificial sweeteners, thickeners, fillers) Whether it is any kind of whey protein, there must be water and minerals in whey protein, usually water and minerals. Takes up 5%, and the remaining ingredients include sugar, artificial sweeteners, fillers, thickeners, fibers, fats, etc., suffering from diabetes or lactose intolerance, especially need to pay attention to Sugar. As an example of the Allmax AllWhey Classic, 100g has 11g sugar and 5.8g fat. Most of the 3. taste whey protein users who are just beginning to get in touch with fitness will think that the taste is not important. It would be understandable to think so because they are unaware of the convenience and long-term use of whey protein. The taste of whey protein is taken care of by swallowing teeth, but experienced users will know that drinking three shakes a day is definitely much happier than drinking three times a day. 4. Overall (price and usage) In terms of price, of course, it depends on your affordability and willingness to pay. High-quality, high-purity whey protein is required in processing and production. The production cost is natural to the price. Naturally, if you see whey protein on the market that boasts the highest quality and very affordable price, the meaning of course goes without saying. Not all brands label 100g's whey protein purity and fat and sugar content. The following are the common protein products in the market according to the manufacturer's published ingredient list, so that you can compare them when selecting products. They are listed below: Recommended Products International Protein Superior Whey Australian Made Whey Protein Muscle Growth Raw Super Combination Learn about ingredients, usage and Price International Protein Synergy 5 Five-in-One Muscle Protein Formula Australian Made Ingredient Muscle Protein Complex Learn About Ingredients, Uses, and Selling Price Author/Editor Patrick Lui Smart Supplement